Jennifer Goodlove, (the farmer's daughter) invites you to come experience what her family has brought to you for years in farm fresh produce - and now so much more! The Goodlove name is noted for some of the best farm fresh produce in our area for over 40 years. Now you can enjoy the farmer's market all year long. Our concept is based on the belief that we support local produce growers, local craftsmen and women, and local artists for the best local Iowa handmade gifts and crafts.
Monday thru Friday - 9AM to 6PM
Thursday now open til 8PM for holiday shopping & dining
Saturday 9AM to 5PM
Sunday - 11AM to 4PM
Restaurant Week March 3rd thru 7th!
We still have tables available for our Thursday night dinner serving from 5 to 8PM. If you can't make it to dinner, then stop in this week for our lunch offering. Stop in Thursday evening and come hungry as we are serving up 2 wonderful dishes:
1. Chicken Cordon Blu served with your choice of couscous or roasted potatoes and a special sauce, organic vegetable medley, your choice of one of our homemade soups or garden salad, and to top off your dinner a choice of 3 of our favorite pies or carrot cake, and your choice of a non-alcoholic drink (wine additional)
2. Iowa bone in pork chop served with your choice of couscous or roasted potatoes and a special sauce, organic vegetable medley, your choice of one of our homemade soups or garden salad, and to top off your dinner a choice of 3 of our favorite pies or carrot cake, and your choice of a non-alcoholic drink (wine additional)We will also feature samples of our dips, beer breads and other wine slushes for you too!Call for reservations at 319-294-7069. Thank you for supporting local!
Beautiful New Items in the Barn!
This new year I have been busy opening up new arrivals! You'll see numerous silk, paper, burlap, metals and jewels to inspire your home decorating. This season it is all about BURLAP and beautiful wreaths, birds and birdcages, and the best selection of unique gifts around! We promise!
If you're looking for something for yourself or for a fun gift for someone special we have it!
- new mixes of soups, beer breads and dips
- new fairy garden miniatures
- the finest in gourmet food sauces and grilling items
- fresh homemade goatmilk soap and lotions in new fragrances
- beautiful floral picks, burlap and silk floral arrangements
This year we have added so many new items for you or your friends and family. You'll just love our new lines we have brought in- new dried soup mixes, dips, beer bread mixes, awesome dips, recipe cards, memo pads, homemade items, jams and jellys, Iowa wines and so much more.
With a variety of antiques, gifts, and tasty morsels to choose from, we are sure you'll be happy visiting us at the barn. Now serving breakfast at 9AM with homemade cinnamon rolls and homemade quiche all day long. Lunch starting at 10AM with homemade soups, paninis, chicken salad, quiche, pulled pork and meatloaf sandwiches - plus the best desserts from carrot cake to homemade pies that will sweeten any sweet tooth!
Catering available and Private Party and Wedding Reception scheduling now - for your office, private party or just for you. We will work with you on customizing the menu for your event. Many options available too.
In a hurry...we have many to go offerings of soups, salads, and desserts! Check out our cooler for a quick pick me up to take back to the office or take home. Please call for catering and delivery items. I custom to your order. We have been written up in Midwest Living Magazine, the Gazette, Hoopla, and many WMT and KMRY Radio and KCRG and CBS TVinterviews!!!
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 6PM
Thursdays now 9AM - 8PM
Sat - 9AM - 5PM
Sun: 11AM to 4PM